Kronos Business Analyst- Time and Attendance
Kronos Business Analyst (T&A) must be organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter to serve in a Kronos Business Analyst role. The Kronos Business Analyst will introduce our time and attendance platform to prospects and existing clients, as well as offer setup and support.
Kronos Business Analyst (T&A) understands business, operational, and technical requirements of each projects. The person must possess the ability to oversee client implementations, configurations, and support our Kronos Workforce Ready product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 2-4 + years of relevant experience with Kronos WorkForce Ready Time and Labor Module and payroll experience required
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Excel and Word required
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills
- Analyze processes, create documentation, and maintain document library
- Good judgment and the ability to multitask effectively
- Coordinate and become a liaison between AlphaStaff and the clients
- Work with users to identify business requirements and specifications
- Set appropriate expectations of customer requirement fulfillment
- Implementing new software solutions, configuration changes, and interfaces
- Perform system configuration/development changes necessary to develop and/or maintain time and attendance environments
- Perform troubleshooting for time and attendance issues
- Follow resolution and escalation procedures based on problem severity and impact
- Responsible for the successful completion of assigned project tasks
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 2-4 years combined equivalent of work experience and education.
- 2-4 + years of relevant experience with Kronos Time and Labor WorkForce Ready Module and payroll experience required