Strategic Relationship Manager
The Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM) is responsible for the quality, health, growth and profitability of the Company’s relationships with its referral partners. The SRM is responsible for knowing and understanding the strategies of the Company, as well as those of key referral relationships and assigned strategic partners. Mutual alignment of business strategies among the Company, referral relationships, and strategic partners will be a key success factor of this role, measured in growth, profitability, and retention of relationships.
• Collaborate with referral partners to successfully execute the Company’s marketing-related strategies, programs, and initiatives.
• Provide the Company’s Leadership progress updates of marketing initiatives and calculate return on investment to ensure the Company’s marketing-related goals are achieved.
• Team up and communicate with internal Leadership on overall relationship development objectives and strategies
o Outline clear initiatives and timeframes
o Seek and develop new initiatives, projects, and relationships
o Ensure that objectives and strategies are executed within established deadlines and budget
• Work in partnership with CEO and Head of Sales to ensure the sales team is aligned with Company’s relationship development goals and strategies.
• Know and understand the Company’s value proposition of key products and services in order to develop strategies to continually improve the quality of relationships with strategic partners.
• Together with members of the sales team and individually, attend strategic partner meetings and presentations to educate them on the Company’s product offerings and value proposition.
• Assist the sales team with the creation of marketing strategies and offer suggestions to continually improve the quality of strategic partner relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales or marketing, including application of account management
processes and concepts, is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing a plus.
• Confident, articulate, and professional communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
• Strong commitment to customer service.
• Able to travel up to 25% of the time to trade shows and industry events, including attending afterhours
Company-sponsored business networking events.
• SalesForce experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.