Human Resources Account Executive
Serve as the primary point of contact for all human resources matters and business partner for assigned client companies.Some overnight, frequent day travel in surrounding regional area of coverage in Fl and South GA.
Location: Tampa / Orlando / Jacksonville
Account / Client Management
- Deliver the full suite of human resources services to assigned client owners, influencers and decision makers and become the essential go-to person for HR matters.
- Maintain new and existing relationships with the assigned group of clients to drive and enhance client loyalty and success.
- Proactively assess, understand, and deliver upon clients’ service plans.
- Guide clients in effective implementation of HR polices and Employee Handbook. Ensure timely updates as needed.
- Support clients in driving strategic HR objectives in the areas of performance management, role definition, talent acquisition, organization structure, training and development.
- Play a key role in new client onboarding of new client companies assigned. Work closely with sales, operations, payroll, tax and benefits departments.
- Uphold cohesiveness and solutions driven interactions or relationships with internal clients.
- Ensure metrics are continuously satisfied.
Employee Relations & Compliance
- Educate client owners, influencers and decision makers on best practices for managing employee complaints, employee conduct issues and performance management.
- Provide clients with guidance on performance, discipline, termination and other sensitive issues.
- As needed, conduct and document investigations, and bring investigation matters to closure.
- Lead client in process and documentation best practices.
- Maintains knowledge of current and pending legislation that impacts the company and the client base.
- Facilitate process and best practices for client employee terminations and reductions in force.
- Partner with Benefits department and consult with client owners in making effective decisions about which of various benefits to offer for their employees.
- Lead client and client worksite employee through open enrollment process.
- Ensure effective coordination among departments in administration of worksite employee Workers Compensation claims and in Leaves of Absence.
- Function as the initial point of contact for escalated client and worksite employee inquiries.
- Assist all relevant client worksite employee inquiries.
- Assist employees with payroll, benefit and policy questions.
- Upon request, guide employees in accessing tools and resources on the Client Portal.
- Proactively manage core compliance services: scheduling and track Harassment Free Workplace Online Training; ensure Policies and Handbooks are recent and signed off by employees; deliver employment law posters and track to ensure poster versions are current/valid.
- Document client interactions in Company software.
- Continuously update client activity center with new initiatives and updates on planned services.
- Document investigations, RIFs and other confidential matters according to department best practices.
Make effective use of company systems including Microsoft Office and various Company tools and software.
- BA or BS Degree required.
- Advanced study in business, human resources or employment law highly desirable.
- PHR or SPHR certification highly desirable.
Human Resources Experience
- Experience as HR generalist required (minimum 4 years’ experience).
- Experience in Employment Law highly desirable.
- Experience in a PEO highly desirable.
- Strong command of federal and state employment laws including but not limited to: ADA, COBRA, EEO, FLSA, and FMLA.
- Excellent communicator in writing and verbally in formal and informal business settings.
- Ability to apply excellent customer service and account management practices.
- Effective in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Excellent consultative and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and perform to a level of standards that are represented by performance analytics and metrics.
- Client service, creative and problem-solving orientation.
- Ability to both follow structured processes and tolerate ambiguity as situations demand.
- Team player, results-focused, high ethical standards and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities and requirements are subject to change based on business needs.